Inside Guelph_ Highlights on a local business survey and an act of kindness
Seasoned marketing and communications professional
Mayor Karen Farbridge
- trikha48 on Why can’t permanent residents vote in municipal elections?
- Nichola Martin on Why can’t permanent residents vote in municipal elections?
- ksulliva on Bottrop, Germany: community engagement done right
- David Michael Schaller on Bottrop, Germany: community engagement done right
- kfarbridge on Two-way GO service gaining momentum
- MT @Chief_BLarkin: Ok #Guelph 1 last winter storm! we can do this! Please make road safety a priority #slowdown #drivesafe #onstorm 1 hour ago
- RT @GuelphHydro: Another storm, #Guelph! No power outages reported but be prepared. Charge mobile devices and check flashlight batteries. 1 hour ago
- Think spring! Spring/summer recreation program registration begins Wednesday, March 19 at 7:30 a.m. ow.ly/uwkog 1 hour ago
- Use water leftover from cooking or steaming veggies to nourish your houseplants. ow.ly/ut0Lc #Waterwise #Guelph 3 hours ago
- The City is growing & the way #Guelph is growing is changing. Learn more at the Urban Design Summit guelph.ca/urbandesignsum… #UDS2014 4 hours ago
accessibility accountability affordable housing art Canadian Index of Wellbeing capital budget celebration children City Hall collaboration community energy Community Energy Initiative community event Community Wellbeing Initiative composting Corporate Strategic Plan culture cycling diversity Doing Business Differently downtown economic development economy Farmers' Market Fire Services fiscal accountability fiscal responsibility fundraising Guelph Chamber of Commerce Guelph Civic Museum Guelph Hydro Guelph Wellington Volunteer Centre Guelph Youth Council Habitat for Humanity Hanlon Creek Business Park heritage housing infrastructure innovation Inside Guelph Internal Auditor jobs Legion Local Government Week making a difference Market Square Mayor's Awards multiculturalism National Volunteer Week Open Government Organic Waste Processing Facility partnerships philanthropy public health quality services recognition recycling Remembrance Day River Run Rogers TV Rotary Club solar energy sport sustainability reporting tourism Transit transparency United Way University of Guelph veterans volunteers waste management wastewater water water conservation