Get that Spring feeling…accessibility, Guelph Enabling Garden
Mayor Karen Farbridge
- trikha48 on Why can’t permanent residents vote in municipal elections?
- Nichola Martin on Why can’t permanent residents vote in municipal elections?
- ksulliva on Bottrop, Germany: community engagement done right
- David Michael Schaller on Bottrop, Germany: community engagement done right
- kfarbridge on Two-way GO service gaining momentum
- “How can we help you?” Report snow removal concerns at ow.ly/uu1lu and include your name, contact information & exact location 11 hours ago
- Heavy snow expected for #Guelph tomorrow. Please move parked cars off the streets to make room for plows 12 hours ago
- Cold temps & heavy snow expected for morning commute. Drive according to road conditions. ow.ly/utVTc 12 hours ago
- Are you interested in urban design and City-building? Attend the #Guelph Urban Design Summit May 5-6 guelph.ca/urbandesignsum… #UDS2014 12 hours ago
- RT @GuelphLibrary: Hard copies of @cityofguelph Community Guides are available at the GPL's Main Library! 16 hours ago
accessibility accountability affordable housing art Canadian Index of Wellbeing capital budget celebration children City Hall collaboration community energy Community Energy Initiative community event Community Wellbeing Initiative composting Corporate Strategic Plan culture cycling diversity Doing Business Differently downtown economic development economy Farmers' Market Fire Services fiscal accountability fiscal responsibility fundraising Guelph Chamber of Commerce Guelph Civic Museum Guelph Hydro Guelph Wellington Volunteer Centre Guelph Youth Council Habitat for Humanity Hanlon Creek Business Park heritage housing infrastructure innovation Inside Guelph Internal Auditor jobs Legion Local Government Week making a difference Market Square Mayor's Awards multiculturalism National Volunteer Week Open Government Organic Waste Processing Facility partnerships philanthropy public health quality services recognition recycling Remembrance Day River Run Rogers TV Rotary Club solar energy sport sustainability reporting tourism Transit transparency United Way University of Guelph veterans volunteers waste management wastewater water water conservation