Before the rain came….
Mayor Karen Farbridge
- zamboni on the ice! skating starts 4pm in #marketsquare come celebrate #winterlightsandmusic @downtownguelph ow.ly/i/3WN6Y 12 hours ago
- Looking for a summer job in #Guelph? We're hiring camp staff, aquatic instructors/lifeguards & more ow.ly/rwmZ8 12 hours ago
- RT @WilliamsMarty: Hey #Guelph #freeparking next 3 Saturdays in Baker lot and West Parkade @downtownguelph. Always free in Fountain Lot. 13 hours ago
- MT:@downtownguelph: TONIGHT! 20th Winter Lights & Music 6:30-7:30. Come sing-a-long in St. George's Square! ow.ly/rw2Xy 15 hours ago
- It's a done deal. Council approved the 2014 #guelphbudget at 2.38 per cent over last year ow.ly/rvhFU 1 day ago
accessibility accountability affordable housing art capital budget celebration children City Hall collaboration community energy Community Energy Initiative community event Community Wellbeing Initiative composting Corporate Strategic Plan culture cycling diversity Doing Business Differently downtown economic development economy Farmers' Market Fire Services fiscal accountability fiscal responsibility fundraising Guelph Chamber of Commerce Guelph Civic Museum Guelph Hydro Guelph Wellington Volunteer Centre Guelph Youth Council Habitat for Humanity Hanlon Creek Business Park heritage housing infrastructure innovation Inside Guelph Internal Auditor jobs Legion Local Government Week making a difference Market Square Mayor's Awards multiculturalism National Volunteer Week Open Government Organic Waste Processing Facility partnerships philanthropy public health quality services recognition recycling Remembrance Day River Run Rogers TV Rotary Club solar energy sport sustainability sustainability reporting tourism Transit transparency United Way University of Guelph veterans volunteers waste management wastewater water water conservation