Before the rain came….
Mayor Karen Farbridge
- trikha48 on Why can’t permanent residents vote in municipal elections?
- Nichola Martin on Why can’t permanent residents vote in municipal elections?
- ksulliva on Bottrop, Germany: community engagement done right
- David Michael Schaller on Bottrop, Germany: community engagement done right
- kfarbridge on Two-way GO service gaining momentum
- Join us for the H2O Go Festival on World Water Day at #Guelph City Hall. Fun stuff for folks of all ages! ow.ly/ulQoc 2 hours ago
- Attend a film screening of “Bike City Great City” followed by a panel discussion on March 12, 7pm Planet Bean downtown. 4 hours ago
- ServiceGuelph counter in City Hall is open late tonight! Open Thursdays from 8:30 am-7 pm (ending June 26) ow.ly/ujXEu 22 hours ago
- Need to report a pothole? Visit guelph.ca/how-can-we-hel… for info & to submit a service request. 1 day ago
- RT @riverruncentre: Building/Dance is a story of building community. Join the conversation March 9 ow.ly/uhjla 1 day ago
accessibility accountability affordable housing art Canadian Index of Wellbeing capital budget celebration children City Hall collaboration community energy Community Energy Initiative community event Community Wellbeing Initiative composting Corporate Strategic Plan culture cycling diversity Doing Business Differently downtown economic development economy Farmers' Market Fire Services fiscal accountability fiscal responsibility fundraising Guelph Chamber of Commerce Guelph Civic Museum Guelph Hydro Guelph Wellington Volunteer Centre Guelph Youth Council Habitat for Humanity Hanlon Creek Business Park heritage housing infrastructure innovation Inside Guelph Internal Auditor jobs Legion Local Government Week making a difference Market Square Mayor's Awards multiculturalism National Volunteer Week Open Government Organic Waste Processing Facility partnerships philanthropy public health quality services recognition recycling Remembrance Day River Run Rogers TV Rotary Club solar energy sport sustainability reporting tourism Transit transparency United Way University of Guelph veterans volunteers waste management wastewater water water conservation