As of the end of February 2011 $16,514,235.11 has been spent on this project. This is 50.3% of the total project budget.
To the end of February, 60% of the actual construction has been completed.
Major Construction Activities that occurred during February were:
- Removal of the south panels of the old maturation hall and commencement of tie-in of pre-engineered segments
- Completion of installation of pre-engineered building roof deck
- Continuing to install corrugated metal siding in administration area
- Backfilled Blower room with granular B and compacted
- Biofilter media installation for Biofilter Cell #2 and #3 completed
- Beam and hollow core slab installation completed for biofilter.
Click here to view recent photos which will show you that construction is progressing quickly.