The Martin Prosperity Institute (Rotman School of Management, University of Toronto) has developed a ranking to identify the top 10 list of places that would best suit Santa Claus.
I kid you not.
They looked at five variables of Santa’s lifestyle:
- Number of cookie factories per capita
- Number of milk producers per capita
- Number of doll, toy and game manufacturing establishments per capita
- Number of postal service workers/couriers per capita (to receive and reply to wish lists)
- Department stores per capita
Guess which city in Canada and the U.S. is number one on the Santa Scale?