Rolling out the carts

With all the news, information, and advertising residents receive on a daily basis, it’s not easy for the City to reach through the clutter and get out information people need to know – such as the fact that we’re moving from bags to carts for waste pick-up, starting with one third of the city this fall.

The good news is that a recent survey found that those who are getting carts this fall know they are getting them: 

  • 98% of residents know carts are coming
  • 79% are aware they will receive their carts this fall
  • 90% recalled receiving an information package from the City, and 95% read it
  • 75% selected their cart sizes (and of the remaining 25%, almost half were happy with the default sizes so didn’t need to choose.)

Here’s a clip of my Rogers TV appearance talking about carts.

, , , ,

Connect with the City of Guelph

Subscribe to our RSS feed and social profiles to receive updates.

Comments are closed.

%d bloggers like this: